GAIA RTC enables more efficient and faster capabilities for telecom applications including NICE In-Contact, Genesis, Salesforce, Five9, Avaya, Mitel, Cupid, WordPress, Wix, Spotify, Drift, ServiceNow, 8×8, and other applications.
Contact Centers use GAIA CT’s first-in-the-world features for major cost savings, simplification of connection, highest marketing control, quality transcription, analysis, and across-language conversations:
- Optimized customer experience
- Improved call center efficiency
- Vastly reduced calling costs
- Fully encrypted WebRTC solution
- Direct-to-point communication
- Simple and fast to install in PBX or website
- Click-to-call from website, PDF, app, social media or email
- Innovative “no IVR” solution for direct-to-agent connection
- Use your same 800 number now for worldwide calling
- Real-time voice translation for agent and caller
POWERFUL MARKETING OPPORTUNITY
With GAIA, the client owns the customers the moment they click. They are trapped in our universe, but don’t know it. At the same time, they will have the perception that they control what happens rather than being at the mercy of the old IVR response system. Marketing has the best possible captive audience focused on their product for an extended period. Immediately after that period, customers speak to agent who can capitalize on what the customers just experienced and influence a sale.
With full security and compliance, GAIA RTC adds real-time global toll-free voice communications to an organization’s Website or Mobile application without an organization becoming an expert in WebRTC or third party API implementation.
GAIA RTC enables more efficient and faster capabilities for telecom applications including NICE In-Contact, Genesis, Salesforce, Five9, Avaya, Mitel, Cupid, WordPress, Wix, Spotify, Drift, ServiceNow, 8×8, and other applications. With full security and compliance, GAIA RTC adds real-time global toll-free voice communications to an organization’s Website or Mobile application without an organization becoming an expert in WebRTC or third party API implementation.
- Integration into PBX or use externally
- Global Toll-free calling without Toll-free numbers
- Apply to voice calls, text chat or bots
- Option to eliminate VOICE RESPONSE SYSTEMS, going direct-to-destination
- INTERACTIVE VISUAL DIRECTORY on device screens bypass IVR menu trees
- Handling capability for millions of simultaneous connections
- FCC, GDPR, HIPAA, ADA, FERPA, COPPA, PCI, PII, and SPII compliant
- Access to monitor international calls live in progress
- Highest quality real-time transcriptions in all major languages
- Timecoded recordings to facilitate QC
- Analytics : sentiment analysis, metadata analysis, and more.
GAIA RTC also empowers a user to manage the full look and feel of the calling platform from the administrative front end with Zero software development. Version 8 Code Release includes Screen Sharing, Video Calling, Mobile APP to APP, or APP to PSTN, based on whether the user has the mobile app active at time of call.
Interactive Visual Directory
GAIA RTC offers our proprietary Interactive Visual Directory for on-screen menu tree selection to enable callers to avoid frustrating and laborious voice response menu trees.
We can import the Visual Directory from an organization’s pre-existing Auto Attendant or Interactive Voice Response systems. When the HTML Code Snippit is added to a website, or the Software Development Tool Kit (SDK) is added to a mobile application code set (available for Native, React, Xamarin, and Ionic development frameworks), all Directory Changes can be easily controlled via the GAIA RTC Admin panel.
» Call Transcription
» Call Translation
» The Technology Behind GAIA RTC
» How to Use GAIA RTC